Washable Rug 1001 Night
Exclusive Web! This model will transport you to the magic of Scheherezade\'s 1001 Nights. 100% cotton washable rug suitable for conventional washing machine (8 kg capacity), color is the absolute protagonist of this model: base dyed in ash rose, 15 different colors have been combined, ranging from bright, well-defined colors to nuanced or natural ones, creating areas and ethnic motifs that add personality and character to any room in the home, whether it\'s a children\'s room, or more home environments, from a living room or bedroom, including a terrace or garden. Individually hand-made by craftsmen, natural dyes have been used and, as it is 100% cotton, it is light and soft. Discover the whole Morocco collection from rugs and cushions to wall decor, baskets and blankets.
|Measurement||140 x 215|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- Our products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship Click here
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made en India.
- Machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the rug.
- Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don\'t worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.