Big Star Sapphire
This model is a timeless classic that lends warmth, style and comfort to any part of the home. The Big Star woolen rug is made with wool of the finest quality on a 100% cotton base. Its design is simple and well-defined: a large ivory-colored star takes up the center of this rectangular rug. Hand-made using the ""Hand Tufting"" technique and with natural dyes it is perfect for the children's room, whether it be a baby, girl or boy, and also for the living room, dining room or bedroom. Woolen rugs are thicker and more rigid than cotton rugs, and are gaining ground in international decor circles.
|Measurement||140 x 200|
|Colors||Natural, Sapphire blue|
|Composition||65% WOOL /35% COTTON|
- Quality: this product is made using the best quality wool over a cotton base.
- Handmade: each fiber is woven one by one over the base of the rug, which is a technique known as Hand Tufting.
- Eco-friendly: made only using 100% natural, nontoxic dyes.
- Consistency: tougher and thicker than the cotton rugs, and also very smooth.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- 100% natural wool , on a cotton base
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape. This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made en India.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the wool. During the first few days, it is advisable to brush the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- To maintain the rug properly, it is recommended to vacuum clean the rug regularly.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Avoid direct and continual contact with the sun.
- Clean stains immediately with a damp sponge.
- It is recommend to take the rug to a specialized professional service for a comprehensive wash.
- Keep away from fire.