Basket Bazaar Ash Rose
A storage solution and stylish decorative accessory for the home! The Bazaar Ash Rose basket draws its inspiration from the cities of Morocco and its markets, handicrafts and colors. The basket is braided to create the circular shape and is 100% cotton, combining an untreated natural cotton color with an ash rose band and one in a natural linen color. Because of its size, it is ideal for storing toys, books, magazines, blankets, plants, laundry, etc. Its simple and well-defined design make it perfect for contemporary ambiances, whether for a girl\'s, kid\'s or teenager\'s room or for the living room, dining room, hall, terrace or garden. Hand-crafted, there are no two exactly alike. It is also available in natural, aubergine, and black and you can match it with any of our rugs, cushions, blankets and wall decorations from the Bereber and Morocco collections.
|Size||50 x 35 x 35|
|Composition||97% cotton 3% other fibres|
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- 100% cotton.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.