Washable Cushion Square Beige
Due to its color and shape, the Square cushion in beige integrates itself in a way that respects the style and personality of the decoration. A square cushion in compact 100% cotton fabric and a 100% polyester interior, all of the border has been backstitched in black and each corner is finished with a ball of black sewn cotton. Due to its shape and fashionable six colors, this model is perfect for children\'s bedrooms and also for the living room, couch, armchair, hammock, floor, bedrooms, etc. It is machine washable without uncovering, and does not have zippers or buttons, as a child safety measure. This collection combines both with the Bereber, Trace and Geometric rugs, Pebbles baskets and the Geometric wall hanging.
|Size||40 x 40|
|Composition||Cover: 97% cotton 3% other fibres / Filler: 100% polyester|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine, without uncovering.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural natural cotton exterior with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Exterior: Natural cotton, stuffing: 100% polyester.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Made in India.
- Without removing the stuffing, machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the cushion.
- Tumble dry at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don\'t worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.