Wall Hanging Pared Ocean
The Ocean wall hanger draws inspiration from the vastness of the ocean and the little fishes that live in it. This model blends the color Aqua Blue with the natural color of cotton, producing a refreshing and serene combination of colors. From a cotton-covered plastic rail a large cotton yarn fringe has been created from which several tassels with cotton beads protrude, simulating the bubbles made by the fish. In addition, 5 mini fish-shaped cushions have been applied, which have a 100% tightly-woven cotton exterior with no kind of coloring added and a 100% polyester filling. Thanks to its simple design and refreshing and pale colors, it fits very well with a youthful, contemporary and elegant style where natural colors predominate, whether it is in the living room, dining room, corridor, bedroom or kid's room. This model matches well with the Big Fish and Ocean Shore rugs as well as with the Baby Fish and Coral cushions, all of which are from The Sea collection, one of the season's major trends.
|Size||45 x 40|
|Composition||97% cotton 3% other fibres|
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natral cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Natural Cotton.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.
- Hand wash in cold water without rubbing.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners or whiteners.
- Do not leave to soak, and spread out once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the product.
- Avoid drying in the sun. Before drying, it is recommended to remove excess water with a cotton cloth or towel.
- Don\'t worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. Lint may be removed with a lint remover
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.