Washable Rug Draa
The Draa region has inspired this model from the Morocco collection! 100% cotton, washable rug, which can be machine-washed (8 kg capacity). Base dyed in petroleum. The main color (petrol blue akso named petroleum) has been woven onto the base using the loop technique, in contrast to the burgundy, ash rose, pink and lemon rhombs, which provide different textures and sensations. The two ends of the rug feature the rug base into which cotton yarns have been stretched to create a hand-made, rustic fringe. The resulting design has personality, perfect for an up-to-date, modern style, whether it\'s for the living room, dining room, bedroom or kids\' room. Hand-made by craftsmen, natural dyes have been used, and, as it is 100% cotton, it is light and soft. Discover the baskets, cushions and matching blankets.
|Measurement||120 x 185|
|Composition||97% cotton 3% other fibres|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Natural Cotton
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made en India.
- Machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the rug.
- Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don\'t worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.