Knitted Cushion Brucy the Broccoli
Come on kiddies! Time to eat your broccoli!
This soft knitted cotton cushion, shaped like a broccoli vegetable will be a loyal playmate while encouraging little ones to eat up their greens.
The design mixes plain knits at the base with a more structured surface atop, in melange shades of green. The filling is composed of soft polyfill and the cushion is entirely machine-washable.
|Size||35 x 35|
|Colors||Light green, Verde Oscuro|
|Collection||Oli&Carol x Lorena Canals|
|Certifications||ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001, OEKO-Tex Standard 100|
|Composition||100% cotton and filler: 100% polyester|
|Net Weight||0,30 kg|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001.
- Our products are 100% natural fiber based. If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship Click here
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Made en India.