Pouffe Air Natural
A must for its versatility! Apart from the decorative element, you can use the pouffe as a footrest, to sit down or, if you put a tray on it, it can serve as a table. Following the Early hours line, a base of canavas in Natural color and different textures. The cover is removable with a zipper for easy washing and the inner cushion is filled with small poly styrene balls.
Size: 54 x 54 x 27cm
|Measurement||54 x 54 x 27|
|Composition||Cover: 70% cotton 30% other fibres Filler 100% polyestyrene balls|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine, without uncovering.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural natural cotton exterior with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Exterior: Natural cotton, stuffing: 100% polyester.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Made in India.
Washing and Care Instructions
Cover: wash separately at 30 degrees maximum.
Use a gentle cycle and mild detergent without bleach.
Tumble dry at low temperature. Do not leave the wet cushion inside the washing machine.Avoid continous exposure to the sun.
Filler: Do not wash