Pouffe English Garden Ash Rose
This pouffe with a floral design has been inspired by the colors and textures of botanical gardens. Not only as a decorative accessory, but can be used as a footrest, to sit down or, if you put a tray on it, it can serve as a table. Every woven flower has been carefully perfected with scissor, which gives a slight relief with respect to the rest of the designs. The cover is removable with a zipper for easy washing and the inner cushion is filled with expanded polystyrene balls.
|Size||54 x 54 x 27|
|Composition||Cover: 97% cotton 3% other fibres Filler 100% polyestyrene balls|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine, without uncovering.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural natural cotton exterior with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Made in India.
- Cover:Machine wash (capacity 6kg or more) separately using a delicate 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if there are braids, fringes or pom poms.
- Tumble dry at low temperature. Do not leave the wet Knitted cushion inside the washing machine. Avoid continous exposure to the sun.
- Filler:Do not wash.