Wall Hanging Cross
The magic of Morocco also extends to walls! The Cross wall hanging adorns any wall with character and elegance, whether it be a living room, dining room, bedroom, corridor, entrance hall or children\'s room. The wall hanging is made of undyed natural cotton, with natural dyes and using the same techniques as washable rugs, decorated with a large cross in vintage nude color, outlined in black, like the border of the hanging, and finished off with double pom poms. It is hung with a cord joined to a plastic pole concealed in the upper part of the hanging. It combines with the Morocco, Bereber and Square collections, as well as the Pebbles and Tassels baskets.
|Measurement||45 x 35|
|Composition||80% cotton 20% other fibres|
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natral cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Natural Cotton.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.
- Hand wash in cold water without rubbing.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners or whiteners.
- Do not leave to soak, and spread out once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the product.
- Avoid drying in the sun. Before drying, it is recommended to remove excess water with a cotton cloth or towel.
- Don\'t worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. Lint may be removed with a lint remover
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.