Wall Hanging Geometric
In art, geometry has no time for reasons! The Geometric wall hanging is the ideal complement for a setting with a modern, elegant and sophisticated style, whether for a living room, dining room, corridor, bedroom or entrance hall, being a key trend in interior design. The hanging has been made with the same 100% cotton material and technique as the washable rugs, using the fashionable colors of the season. Emerging from the hanging is a large cotton tassel in the same colors as the hanging. It is hung thanks to a cord joined to a plastic pole covered in the same cotton thread. It combines with the Geometric Frame rug and the Bereber and Trace rugs.
|Measurement||90 x 30|
|Composition||70% cotton 30% other fibres|
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natral cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Natural Cotton.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.
- Hand wash in cold water without rubbing.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners or whiteners.
- Do not leave to soak, and spread out once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the product.
- Avoid drying in the sun. Before drying, it is recommended to remove excess water with a cotton cloth or towel.
- Don\'t worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. Lint may be removed with a lint remover
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.