Wall Hanging Pared Morocco
The magic and light of Morocco extend to the walls! The Morocco wall hanging adorns any wall with style and character: in a living room, dining room, bedroom, corridor or entrance hall. The wall hanging is 100% natural undyed cotton and made with the same technique as washable rugs; in the center there is a pink diamond outlined in black, white and terracotta (natural dyes). Suspended from the hanging is a large natural cotton tassel and balls of black cotton between the hanging and tassel. It is hung thanks to a cord joined to a plastic pole concealed in the upper part of the hanging. It combines with the Morocco, Bereber and Square collections, as well as the Pebbles and Tassels baskets.
|Measurement||85 x 30|
|Composition||90% cotton 10% other fibres|
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natral cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Natural Cotton.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.
- Hand wash in cold water without rubbing.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners or whiteners.
- Do not leave to soak, and spread out once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the product.
- Avoid drying in the sun. Before drying, it is recommended to remove excess water with a cotton cloth or towel.
- Don\'t worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. Lint may be removed with a lint remover
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.