Washable Knitted Cushion Happy Stars Natural
You\'ll fall in love with the stylish and fun matching of textures of the Hippy Stars cushion! Washable rectangualr cushion with 100% cotton tricot woven exterior that mixes two natural color shades and has a 100% polyester filling that closes with a zipper. On the outside of the fabric itself the shape of a star in smooth knit jacquard has been created on each side, in contrast to the rest of the weave which forms elegant waves. This cushion, thanks to its stylish design and pale colors, fits in perfectly in any decorative style, be it romantic, contemporary, casual or classical, and in any room in the house: kid\'s room, living room, dining room, terrace or garden...Whether it\'s a baby, girl or boy, the toddlers in the house will love it for its texture and softness! Discover the rugs and blankets from the Hippy Stars collection on our website.
|Measurement||25 x 35|
|Composition||100% Cotton Filler: 100% Polyester|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine, without uncovering.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural natural cotton exterior with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Exterior: Natural cotton, stuffing: 100% polyester.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Made in India.
- Without removing the stuffing, machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the cushion.
- Tumble dry at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don\'t worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.