Washable Cushion Bereber Burgundy
The Bereber style merges with the richness of the burgundy color to create this washable cushion! Rectangular-shaped, with a tightly-woven 100% cotton exterior and 100% polyester filling. Onto the cotton weaved base, which has been previously dyed in burgundy, 2 black symmetrical rhombs have been embroidered into either side of the cushion. The entire edge is finished in the same black yarn and trimmed by hand, which means there are no two alike. Each corner features a black pompom. Due to its simple but very well-defined style and because of its color, it fits in perfectly in discreet and and elegant decorative settings, whether it\'s a living room, sofa, armchair, hammock, floor, bedroom, or kids\' rooms. Machine washable without needing to remove the cover, it is completely child-friendly as it doesn\'t have a zipper or buttons. This cushion combines with any rug from the Morocco or Bereber collection, with the new Bazzar and Zoco baskets and with the new collection of blankets.
|Size||55 x 40|
|Composition||Cover: 97% cotton 3% other fibres / Filler: 100% polyester|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine, without uncovering.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural natural cotton exterior with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Exterior: Natural cotton, stuffing: 100% polyester.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Made in India.
- Without removing the stuffing, machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the cushion.
- Tumble dry at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don\'t worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.