Washable Rug English Garden Ash Rose
Our washable rug in Ash Rose color has been inspired by the natural colors and textures from the botanical gardens. Yarns in a mixture of soft colors has been used to create some of the details, such as the stems of the flower. Every woven flower of this artisanal rug has been carefully perfected with scissors by our craftsmen. Being a handmade rug, small differences can be produced between the different designs, for this reason no two washable rugs are the same. As a novelty, a new type of elaborate fringe has been added to the floral rug, knotted one by one by hand.
Size: 140 x 210 cm
|Measurement||140 x 210|
|Composition||97% algodón 3% otras fibres Base: Algodón Reciclado|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Natural Cotton
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made en India.
- Machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the rug.
- Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.