Washable Rug English Garden Ivory
Lorena Canals wanted to rekindle her passion for nature with this washable rug in Ivory color with all over flowers. Being a handmade rug, every woven flower has been carefully perfected with scissor. The mixture of shapes and colors, such as white, ivory, natural and lined, brings harmony and finesse to home decor. A new type of elaborate fringe has been added to the floral rug, knotted one by one by hand.
You could find small differences in each artisanal rug, for this reason you will not find two washable rugs equals.
Size: 140 x 210 cm
|Measurement||140 x 210|
|Composition||97% cotton 3% other fibres|
Stars shine night and day! Machine-washable (conventional washing machine with 6 kg capacity), 100% cotton, handmade by artisans. White stars on a grey background for this rug with a classic design that you will always love and that suits the decor of any children's bedroom, whether they are boys or girls. Since only natural dyes are used, it is very safe, and since it is made of cotton, its is light, soft and flexible.
- Machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the rug.
- Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.