Washable Rug Kaarol M
Step into the streets of Morocco without leaving your home! This machine washable rug features a multi-colored Berber-inspired diamond design and 10-cm-long tousled fringes that will add a pop of color to any kid’s room or living area with a bright, bohemian vibe.
A plush, all-cotton, non toxic rug, that only uses natural dyes, while also being lightweight, as it is tufted over a flexible cotton canvas base. Handmade in India by our team of artisans making each rug unique.
|Size||140 x 200|
|Certifications||ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001|
|Composition||97% cotton 3% other fibre - Base: recycled cotton|
|Net Weight||4,50 kg|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- Our products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship Click here
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made en India.
- Machine wash (capacity 8kg or more) separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the rug.
- Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.