Washable Rug Kerman Brown M
This cotton washable rug comes in two color options – Natural or Brown – and is decorated with ethnic symbols and a detail in a contrasted color. The borders are finished with fringes in a matching color. Each rug comes packed in a practical cotton tote bag.This piece is sustainably handmade in India, using natural fibers and non-toxic dyes.
|Size||140 x 200|
|Collection||Lorena Canals x Smallable|
|Certifications||ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001, Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA)|
|Composition||Pile: 97% cotton 3% other fibres - Base: recycled cotton|
|Box Net Weight||15,00 kg|
|Box Height | Length | Width||37 x 60 x 50 cm|
|Net Weight||5,00 kg|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001.
- Our products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship Click here
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made en India.
- Machine wash (capacity 9kg or more) separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if the rug has braids, fringes or pom poms. Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may run or stain.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner. We do not recommend the use of robot vaccum cleaners.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.