Washable Rug Mini Lobster
You could feel the peace and the breeze of the ocean thanks to this washable rug with mini lobster at borders. The linen and beige tones at the base of the rug will remind you the white and fine sand from paradisiacal beaches. Also, the Navy-blue stripes add a maritime look to the handmade rug. In the Mini Lobster design, we have played with the cotton base like the others Canvas designs, leaving parts of the rug without weaving. Every single artisanal rug has been handmade, so that there are not two equal rugs and each piece is unique.
Bigger, with a size of 170 x 240 cm.
Size: 170 x 240 cm
|Measurement||170 x 240|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Natural Cotton
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made en India.
- Machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the rug.
- Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.