Washable Rug Puffy Sheep
The Puffy Collection is perfect for tummy time and as a playmat area for the little ones. 2 in 1! In opposition to our other designs, this collection of washable rugs has a cushion integrated on one side. They can be also used separately as a very simple rug and a floor cushion or a big toy. The sheep cushion is attached to the rug with a button, made of a natural cotton cord. Hole in this rug is very well done, which allows families to use the rug without the cushion and use the cushion separately. Both cushion and rug have the same soft texture and are made from 100% natural cotton. The rug can be used as a playground. Baby can sit on the sheep and imagine he/she is in the field.
|Composition||Pile: 97% cotton 3% other fibres Base: recycled cotton. Filler: 100% polyester|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Natural Cotton
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made en India.
Write Your Own Review
- Machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the rug.
- Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don\'t worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.