Washable Rug Round ABC Vinatge Blue-Natural
From A to Z… With the Round ABC collection you will have so many ways to decorate any children\'s room with a modern and elegant style! 100% cotton, round, machine-washable (conventional washing machine with 6 kg capacity), its design and color are a hit among boys and girls, and the alphabet around the edge makes this rug so much fun. On top of that, it easily matches any type of decor. Only natural dyes are used to make it completely safe, and, since it is made of cotton, it is light, flexible and very soft.
|Colors||Natural, Vintage Blue|
|Composition||Pile: 97% cotton 3% other fibres Base: recycled cotton|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Natural Cotton
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made en India.
- Machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the rug.
- Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don\'t worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.