Washable Rug Woods Symphony Vintage Nude
The soft hum of bees, birds singing in the distance; these small sounds make up the symphony of the forest that has inspired this design. In cotton yarn melange (vintage nude, linen and soil brown colors) and with longer scattered tufts, imitating small spikes of grass. A washable rug design destined to become a classic. The borders expose the canvas base, finished with tousled fringes on the edges. On one side, the canvas features hand-embroidered letters that read "The Cotton Song of the Woods"
Our rugs can be easily washed at home in a conventional washing machine. They are handmade one by one by artisans who take care of every detail, with 100% natural fibers and non-toxic dyes.
|Size||140 x 200|
|Colors||Vintage Nude, Linen, Soil Brown|
|Composition||97% cotton 3% other fibres|
|Thickness||1.25 cm - 2 cm|
|Registrated Design||Nº 1.187|
|Net Weigh||4,80 kg|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001
- Our products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship Click here
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made en India.
- Machine wash (capacity 8kg or more) separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if the rug has braids, fringes or pom poms. Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may run or stain.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner. We do not recommend the use of robot vaccum cleaners.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.