Immerse yourself in a lake of imagination, softness and warmth! The Lake wool rug is notable for its design of simple shapes and soft colors; the outcome is a modern, visually light and elegant look. A woolen rug of the finest quality on a 100% cotton base. The central area is taken up by a lake bordered by an ivory strip made with the loop technique. Hand-made using the ""Hand Tufting"" technique and natural dyes, it is ideal for the living room, dining room, bedroom and also for children's rooms. A woolen rug is more rigid and thicker than a cotton rug and is gaining ground in the international trends of decoration.
|Measurement||140 x 180|
|Composition||65% WOOL /35% COTTON|
- Quality: this product is made using the best quality wool over a cotton base.
- Handmade: each fiber is woven one by one over the base of the rug, which is a technique known as Hand Tufting.
- Eco-friendly: made only using 100% natural, nontoxic dyes.
- Consistency: tougher and thicker than the cotton rugs, and also very smooth.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- 100% natural wool , on a cotton base
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape. This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made en India.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the wool. During the first few days, it is advisable to brush the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- To maintain the rug properly, it is recommended to vacuum clean the rug regularly.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Avoid direct and continual contact with the sun.
- Clean stains immediately with a damp sponge.
- It is recommend to take the rug to a specialized professional service for a comprehensive wash.
- Keep away from fire.