Woolable Rug Abstract
Inspired by an original abstract watercolor painting by Donna Wilson featuring a composition of abstract color blocks, this rectangular-shaped rug turns the original bolder color palette into slightly muted shades. The rug version replicates the watercolor stains throughout its surface, using melange yarns to recreate the subtleties of the hand painted strokes. It features a slightly irregular surface by combining different pile lengths. Mostly tufted in a short pile, the natural-colored longer pile covers the areas surrounding the color blocks provides an interesting, contrasted effect.
This rug is available in our bestselling size for Woolable rugs. It comes in a practical cotton tote bag custom-designed by Donna Wilson, and includes a lightweight anti-slip underlay.
|Size||170 x 240|
|Colors||Natural, Sandstone, Smoke Blue, Spiced Coral, Dusty Pink, Sunlight, Sage|
|Composition||Pile: 100% Wool Base: Recycled Cotton|
|Registrated Design||Nº 1.187|
|Net Weigh||8,00 kg|
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India.
- For this size, we recommend a minimum capacity of 13kg.
- Wash separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min).
- Use a neutral detergent. Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes. Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
- Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may bleed.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not dry clean.