Woolable Rug Arizona
Washable wool rug mixing medium and long pile wool in Sandstone and Silver Gray color, with design pattern in multiple colors such as Dusty Pink, Blue Fog, Sage, Sunlight and Cinnamon. Finished with messy lines of long and medium pile at edges.
Ancient tribal art and exquisite color combinations define this rug, resulting in a piece of art in itself.
Due to the different pile lengths and amount of color combinations, ¡this rug is one of the most handcrafted pieces of the collection!.
|Measurement||170 x 240|
|Colors||Natural, Sandstone, Blue Fog, Charcoal, Silver Gray, Sunlight|
|Composition||Pile: 100% Wool Base: Recycled Cotton|
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India
- For this size, we recommend a minimum capacity of 13kg.
- Wash separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min).
- Use a neutral detergent. Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes. Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
- Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may bleed.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not dry clean