Woolable Rug Miss Mighty Mouse
Lorena Canals comes to the world of art with the internationally renowned urban-inspired artist Edgar Plans.
Empower yourself with Edgar Plans’ female superhero mouse character that invites little ones to shine and pursue their wildest dreams. An ideal washable wool rug to decorate kids’ rooms with a cool, urban artsy vibe or as an accent rug in the overall home decor. Combine it with the matching knitted cotton cushion that doubles as a faithful stuffed mascot.
|Size||120 x 120|
|Colors||Natural, Dusty Pink, Seashell, Charcoal, Misty Rose|
|Collection||Edgar Plans x Lorena Canals|
|Certifications||ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001, OEKO-Tex Standard 100|
|Composition||Pile: 100% Wool - Base: Recycled Cotton|
|Box Net Weight||8,00 kg|
|Box Height | Length | Width||37 x 60 x 50 cm|
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India.
- For this size, we recommend a minimum capacity of 9kg.
- Wash separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min).
- Use a neutral detergent. Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes. Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
- Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may bleed.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not dry clean.