Woolable Rug Tuba L
Washable wool rug with dyed base in Linen color, slightly visible through the wool pile giving a 3D effect. The design is handmade by our skilled artisans with cross-knotted fringes at edges.
Inspired in american indian mystical symbols. Tuba is handmade with wool pile in Sea shell color and with tribal symbols in multiple colors such as Dusty Pink, Smoke Blue and Champagne, Tuba adds a Bohemian essence to every environment.
Due to the different pile lengths and amount of color combinations, ¡this rug is one of the most handcrafted pieces of the collection!.
A cotton tote bag and a non-slip underlay are included with every rug.
|Size||170 x 240|
|Colors||Natural, Dusty Pink, Champagne, Base: Linen, Pale Blush, Silver Gray, Almond Frost, Misty Rose, Smoke Blue, Sandstone|
|Certifications||ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001, Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA)|
|Composition||Pile: 100% Wool Base: Recycled Cotton|
|Registrated Design||Nº 577|
|Thickness||1.5 cm - 3 cm|
|Net Weight||7,00 kg|
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India
- For this size, we recommend a minimum capacity of 13kg.
- Wash separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min).
- Use a neutral detergent. Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes. Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
- Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may bleed.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not dry clean