Woolable Rug Wall Notes
Lorena Canals comes to the world of art with the internationally renowned urban-inspired artist Edgar Plans.
An exclusive, limited edition design with only 100 numbered units issued, for the delight of Edgar Plans fans. A textile canvas where doodles and paint blotches, from Edgar Plans's Wall Notes paintings series, are traced on the rug in the colors of wool. The perfect excuse to let one’s imagination run wild while walking barefoot on a plush painting!
Comes with an enclosed handmade textile scrapbook that visually explains the collaboration process, with miniature rugs from the collection, embroidered quotes of each animal hero, design drafts, and even a detachable hand sewn superhero mask! A true collector's piece to treasure. It also comes packed in an illustrated cotton tote bag, including a complimentary anti-slip underlay.
|Size||170 x 240|
|Colors||Natural, Blue Fog, Sunlight, Sage, Ocean Blue, Arabesque, Apricot, Lavender, Silver Gray, Charcoal|
|Collection||Edgar Plans x Lorena Canals|
|Certifications||ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001, OEKO-Tex Standard 100|
|Composition||Pile: 100% Wool - Base: Recycled Cotton|
|Box Net Weight||8,50 kg|
|Box Height | Length | Width||22 x 175 x 24 cm|
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India.
- For this size, we recommend a minimum capacity of 17kg.
- Wash separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min).
- Use a neutral detergent. Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes. Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
- Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may bleed.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not dry clean.