LIGHTWEIGHT & PRACTICAL. The flexible cotton canvas backing makes the rug lightweight. Easy to fold, store, or put to wash. We recommend using an anti-slip underlay to keep the rug in place.
ARTISANALLY HANDCRAFTED ONE BY ONE IN INDIA. Each piece is one of a kind, which may cause very slight variations from one to another.
NON-TOXIC DYES. Color shades may vary slightly, especially if the fiber is undyed.
SAFE. This product is non-toxic and complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
A Lorena Canals rug is for life, to make it last longer, we recommend that you follow these wash and care tips:
- Check your WASHER’S DRUM CAPACITY depending on the size of the rug. If your washer is too small, opt for professional cleaning.
- Make sure to CLEAN THE FILTERS of your washing machine and tumble dryer after use as, normally, wool rugs shed fibers.
- Made with natural fibers. This may cause slight shedding for a while, especially after the first washes. This process will decrease over time, as the rug gets vacuumed (always on low to moderate suction mode).
- Folding wrinkles will gradually smooth after laying the rug on the floor allowing for the fibers to naturally adapt. However, you can put the rug in the dryer to speed the process before first-time use.
A Lorena Canals cushion is for life, to make it last longer, we recommend that you follow these wash and care tips:
- Wash using a delicate 30C program without whitening.
- Use a gentle cycle
- To remove stains, we recommend to use lukewarm water and a gentle soap.
- Avoid continous exposure to the sun.
- This is a handcrafted piece and slight variations in color, size and appearance may occur.