Basket Susa Terracotta L
The Susa basket was designed as a decorative storage item. It comes in two sizes – small or large – which can be used together or separately. The baskets come in three color options – Natural, Terracotta and Taupe – and are handcrafted using cotton yarn cords with contrasting stitching at the bottom and at the top edges. For a coordinated style, these baskets can be matched with many of the rugs in the Nomad collection.This piece is sustainably handmade in India, using natural fibers and non-toxic dyes.
|Size||Ø 1' 1 x 1' 3"|
|Collection||Lorena Canals x Smallable|
|Certifications||ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001, Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA)|
|Composition||97% cotton 3% other fibres|
|Box Net Weight||12,00 kg|
|Box Height | Length | Width||34 x 54 x 50 cm|
|Net Weight||2,20 lb|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001.
- Our products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship Click here
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made en India.
- Do not wash in washing machine.
- To remove stains, we recommend to use lukewarm water and a gentle soap.
- Avoid continous exposure to the sun.