Basket Zarang Charcoal S
Zarang is a practical storage basket that matches the rest of the items in the Woolable Nomad collection. Made out of stitched, braided cords of wool, combining different color yarns, and circled with uneven woolen fringes. Available in two sizes – small or large.
As with all of our textiles, this piece is sustainably handmade in India, using natural fibers and non-toxic dyes.
|Size||10" x 10" x 10"|
|Collection||Lorena Canals x Smallable|
|Certifications||ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001, Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA)|
|Box Net Weight||13,20 kg|
|Box Height | Length | Width||30 x 60 x 40 cm|
|Net Weight||0,55 Kg|
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India.
Do not wash.
Clean spots and absorb liquid spills immediately with a clean, absorptive cloth. Avoid scrubbing to prevent damage.
Do not use chemicals as they could damage or fade the colors of the wool.
Trim with scissors any pulled or loose threads to prevent further damage.