Bean Bag Cathy the Carrot
A giant carrot in the form of a bean bag that is perfect for little ones to chill on or to create a garden-themed reading nook.
Handmade in orange and green cotton canvas down to the last detail, it features tousled braids as roots, rows of short fringes for texture, and cut-edge-finished canvas leaves with embossed nerves. The cover is removable and machine-washable, allowing for the inner filler to be removed through a zipper.
|Size||3' 3'' x 1' 8''|
|Colors||Naranja, Verde Oscuro|
|Collection||Oli&Carol x Lorena Canals|
|Certifications||ISO 9001, ISO 14001|
|Composition||Cover: 97% cotton and 3% other fibre. Filler: 100% recycled polystyrene pearls|
|Net Weight||7,71 lb|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001.
- Our products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship Click here
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made en India.
Cover: Machine wash (capacity 8kg or more) separately using a delicate 30ºC program without whitening.
Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
Select low centrifuge speed if there are braids, fringes or pom poms.
Tumble dry at low temperature. Do not leave the wet cushion inside the washing machine. Avoid continous exposure to the sun.
Filler: Do not wash