Cushion Jam Brown
In nomad homes, rugs are used to make throw pillows, sofas and even beds, by sewing them together and stuffing them with wool fibers – an easy way to provide comfort in a temporary settlement which has inspired the design of the Nomad Jam floor cushion. It is made with a cotton canvas base decorated with tufted short wool on the front side, with bare canvas on the reverse, finishing off with a fluffy long pile that circles the cushion. Available in two color versions: Natural and Brown.This piece is sustainably handmade in India, using natural fibers and non-toxic dyes.
|Size||Ø 1' 7''|
|Collection||Lorena Canals x Smallable|
|Certifications||ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001, Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA)|
|Composition||Pile: 100% Wool - Base: Recycled Cotton Filler: 100% polyester|
|Box Net Weight||5,00 kg|
|Box Height | Length | Width||34 x 54 x 50 cm|
|Net Weight||2,20 lb|
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India.
Wash the cushion cover separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min). Use a neutral detergent.
Make sure you use a low spin cycle.
Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
Tumble dry at low temperature.
Do not dry clean.
Clean spots and absorb liquid spills immediately with a clean, absorptive cloth. Avoid scrubbing to prevent damage.
Do not use chemicals as they could damage or fade the colors of the wool.
Trim with scissors any pulled or loose threads to prevent further damage.