Cushion Sistan rectangular
The Sistan cotton cushion – which matches the rug of the same name – is decorated with ethnic-inspired graphic motifs and different tufting techniques that provide a rich variety of textures. It is available in two versions – one rectangular an the other square. This rectangular one has a Natural background and tassels at the corners. A metal zipper at the bottom allows to remove filler, as the cover is machine-washable.This piece is sustainably handmade in India, using natural fibers and non-toxic dyes.
|Size||1' 2'' x 1' 8''|
|Collection||Lorena Canals x Smallable|
|Composition||Cover: 97% cotton 3% other fibres - Filler: 100% polyester|
|Box Net Weight||5,40 kg|
|Box Height | Length | Width||34 x 54 x 50 cm|
|Net Weigh||1,98 lb|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001.
- Our products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship Click here
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made en India.
- Machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the cushion.
- Tumble dry at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.