Cushion Zagros Brown-Seashell
Based on the same pattern inspiration as the Nomad Zagros rug, this cushion also imitates the wedding capes, stitched together down the middle.Hand tufted on a recycled cotton canvas base, the frontside of the cushion features a short wool pile, with design details in a contrasted color, using the typical Ikat pattern found in Gelim rugs. It has a zipper along the bottom seam and a removable filler made of polyfill, as the cover in machine-washable. It comes in two different color options: Brown and Seashell on a brown canvas base; or Natural and Charcoal on a Natural canvas base, the latter as in the Zagros rug. This piece is sustainably handmade in India, using natural fibers and non-toxic dyes.
|Size||1' 4'' x 2|
|Collection||Lorena Canals x Smallable|
|Composition||Pile: 100% Wool - Base: Recycled Cotton Filler: 100% polyester|
|Box Net Weight||4,80 kg|
|Box Height | Length | Width||37 x 60 x 50 cm|
|Net Weigh||2,64 lb|
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India.
Wash the cushion cover separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min). Use a neutral detergent.
Make sure you use a low spin cycle.
Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
Tumble dry at low temperature.
Do not dry clean.
Clean spots and absorb liquid spills immediately with a clean, absorptive cloth. Avoid scrubbing to prevent damage.
Do not use chemicals as they could damage or fade the colors of the wool.
Trim with scissors any pulled or loose threads to prevent further damage.