Floor Cushion Sind Taupe
This round, versatile throw pillow can be used as a floor cushion, in true nomad style, or as somewhere to lay your head on, or simply, as a decorative accessory for your soft furnishings. It is tufted in cotton, just like a rug, following the nomadic rugs-for-all-purposes philosophy, and is finished with hand-knotted tassels around the edges. It is entirely machine washable with no need to remove the cover, so therefore has no zipper. It is available in two plain color options –Terracotta and Taupe– and it can be easily matched with any of the rugs in the NOMAD collection.This piece is sustainably handmade in India, using natural fibers and non-toxic dyes.
|Size||Ø 1' 7''|
|Collection||Lorena Canals x Smallable|
|Certifications||ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001, Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA)|
|Composition||Cover: 97% cotton 3% other fibres - Filler: 100% polyester|
|Box Net Weight||10,60 kg|
|Box Height | Length | Width||34 x 54 x 50 cm|
|Net Weight||1,32 kg|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001.
- Our products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship Click here
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made en India.
- Machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the cushion.
- Tumble dry at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.