Just like the Oli&Carol Veggie Garden rug is more than just a rug, the Tic-Tac-Toe pouf is also more than just that! It serves as a board game for both kids and grown-ups to share some fun using a set of stuffed fabric mini-veggies as counters.
This round pouf is handmade in natural-colored cotton canvas with some tufted fringes atop that draw the lines of the board game. The pouf conceals a small pocket at each side where the mini-veggie counters can be put away, including 4 little carrots and 4 radishes. A zipper at the base of the pouf allows for the cover to be removed for washing.
|Size||1" 6' x 1" 6' x 0'' 7'|
|Colors||Natural, Verde, Ivory, Ash Rose, Naranja, Verde Oscuro|
|Collection||Oli&Carol x Lorena Canals|
|Certifications||ASTM F963-17 Standard Consumer Safety Specification on Toy Safety, CPSC 16 CFR, CPSIA lead|
|Composition||Cover and details: 97%, cotton 3% and other fibre. Filler: 100% recycled polystyrene pearls|
|Net Weight||2,64 lb|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001.
- Our products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship Click here
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Made en India.
- Cover: Machine wash (capacity 6kg or more) separately using a delicate 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if there are braids, fringes or pom poms.
- Tumble dry at low temperature. Do not leave the wet cushion inside the washing machine. Avoid continous exposure to the sun.
- Filler: Do not wash