RugCycled Floor Cushion Circle
Inspired by our popular Circle cushion yet now with a raw style. Made in a soft, natural undyed cotton pile, and a mix of natural and recycled yarns on the stitching and tassels that surround the edges. What better way to give a second life to our textile scraps than to recycle them to make trendy textile items like this one?
Size: Ø 1' 7''
|Size||Ø 1' 7''|
|Colors||Natural, RugCycled yarn|
|Composition||90 % cotton 10 % other fibre - Base: reycled textile fibers|
|Box Net Weight||5,60 kg|
|Box Height | Length | Width||34 x 54 x 50 cm|
|Registrated Design||Nº 1.187|
|Net Weigh||1,54 lb|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001.
- Our products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship Click here
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made en India.
Write Your Own Review
- Wash separately at 30 degrees maximum.
- Use a gentle cycle and mild detergent without bleach.
- Tumble dry at low temperature. Do not leave the wet cushion inside the washing machine.
- Avoid continous exposure to the sun.
We found other products you might like!