Create a magic-filled ocean in the bedroom as if it were a Berber tent! The Sea Sky hanger is made up of a natural undyed cotton canvas fabric, hanging from which are small cords with small cotton balls attached to simulate tiny bubbles and fish-shaped mini cushions that are constantly blending the natural cotton color with the season's new color, Aqua Blue. The fish-shaped mini-cushions are made of tightly woven 100% natural cotton, whereas the filling is 100% polyester and the dye used for the aqua blue is natural, making it completely child-friendly. There is a small cotton cord at each end of the canvas so that it may be hung on the bedroom ceiling. Hand-made, each hanger is unique. Thanks to its colors and soft, rounded shapes, it is a feature that will delight both kids and adults alike, and which can be used in the children's room and play room, or even on the terrace or garden. Discover the seafaring craze from our The Sea collection.
|Size||3' 3" x 4'|
|Composition||80% cotton 20% other fibres, filler 100% polyester|
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natral cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Natural Cotton.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.
- Hand wash or machine wash separately using a delicate program and 30ºC max, without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners or whiteners.
- Do not leave to soak, and spread out once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the product.
- Avoid drying in the sun. Before drying, it is recommended to remove excess water with a cotton cloth or towel.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. Lint may be removed with a lint remover
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.