Wall Hanging Bereber Beige
Immerse yourself in the magic of Morocco without leaving home! The Bereber wall hanging is inspired by the brand's iconic Bereber rug. 100% natural cotton wall hanging made with the loop technique and using the natural color of the cotton and black (natural dye); the result is a contemporary, elegant style that blends into any setting, whether on the wall of a living room, corridor, entrance hall, bedroom or children's room. It is hung with a cord joined to a plastic pole concealed in the upper part. It can also be combined with the Trace beige rug, the Bereber cushion, Circle and Square cushions or with any natural-color basket.
|Size||10'' x 2' 7''|
|Composition||90% cotton 10% other fibres|
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natral cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Natural Cotton.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.
- Hand wash in cold water without rubbing.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners or whiteners.
- Do not leave to soak, and spread out once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the product.
- Avoid drying in the sun. Before drying, it is recommended to remove excess water with a cotton cloth or towel.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. Lint may be removed with a lint remover
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.