Wall Hanging Bereber Beige
Out of stock
Immerse yourself in the magic of Morocco without leaving home! The Bereber wall hanging is inspired by the brand's iconic Bereber rug. Natural cotton wall hanging made with the loop technique and using the natural color of the cotton and black (natural dye); the result is a contemporary, elegant style that blends into any setting, whether on the wall of a living room, corridor, entrance hall, bedroom or children's room. It is hung with a cord joined to a plastic pole concealed in the upper part. It can also be combined with the Trace beige rug, the Bereber cushion, Circle and Square cushions or with any natural-color basket.
Size: 10'' x 2' 7''
|Size||10'' x 2' 7''|
|Composition||90% cotton 10% other fibres|
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natral cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Natural Cotton.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.
Write Your Own Review
- Hand wash in cold water without rubbing.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners or whiteners.
- Do not leave to soak, and spread out once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the product.
- Avoid drying in the sun. Before drying, it is recommended to remove excess water with a cotton cloth or towel.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. Lint may be removed with a lint remover
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.