Wall Hanging Big Fish
The Big Fish wall hanging is striking for its stylish simplicity! On a tightly-woven natural cotton tapestry an embossed fish shape has been created that is based on the different techniques used for washable rugs, thus creating a blend of diverse textures and providing an enhanced realism to the figure, all in a natural cotton color and with no kind of coloration. The tapestry's contours are edged in red overlock, which produces an interesting contrast. In order to hang this model, the tapestry is attached to a hidden plastic rail and a small cord. Because of its stylish design and natural color it fits in with a youthful, contemporary and elegant style where natural colors predominate, or even if you are aiming for contrast with darker and more intense colors, whether it's the living room, dining room, corridor, bedroom or play room. It combines well with The Sea range of products, one of the season's biggest hits.
|Size||1' 1" x 2' 1"|
|Composition||97% cotton 3% other fibres|
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natral cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Natural Cotton.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.
- Hand wash in cold water without rubbing.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners or whiteners.
- Do not leave to soak, and spread out once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the product.
- Avoid drying in the sun. Before drying, it is recommended to remove excess water with a cotton cloth or towel.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. Lint may be removed with a lint remover
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.