Wall Hanging Lobster Natural
If you want to reminisce about ocean breeze from anywhere, you can find this in our wall deco in natural canvas base with a central Lobster. Being a handmade product in mixed Natural and Soft Linen yarn, small differences in color and shapes can be produced in each tapestry, resulting in unique pieces. It includes striking wall hangings, wich can be also trown into a conventional washing machine and tumble dryer. There are handmade pompons at each corner. This wall decor with marine style is perfect for a modern beach house, as well as for those who want to reminisce about the ocean breeze from anywhere.
|Size||2' 4" x 3' 3"|
|Composition||Pile: 97 % cotton 3 % other fibre Base: recycled cotton|
|Registrated Design||Nº 1.126|
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natral cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Natural Cotton.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.
- Machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the rug.
- Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.