Washable Cushion Assa Ash Rose
Out of stock
The city of Assa has inspired this gorgeous cushion from the Morocco collection. Washable rectangular cushion in tightly-woven cotton and with 100% polyester filling. Onto the cotton weaved base, which has been previously dyed in ash rose, two different-sized rhombs have been applied using the same technique as the rugs, one in petroleum (petrol blue) and another in burgundy, both of which are edged in black, just like the edging of the cushion itself. Thanks to its shape and vibrant and nuanced colors, it is perfect for a child\'s room, whether boy or girl, and also for the living room, sofa, armchair, hammock, floor, bedrooms, etc. Machine washable without needing to remove the cover, it is completely child-friendly as it doesn't have a zipper or buttons. Combine this cushion with any rug from the Morocco or Bereber collection, with the new Bazzar and Zoco baskets and with our new collection of blankets.
Size: 1' 8 " x 1'
|Size||1' 8 " x 1'|
|Composition||Cover: 95% cotton 5% other fibres / Filler: 100% polyester|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine, without uncovering.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural natural cotton exterior with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Exterior: Natural cotton, stuffing: 100% polyester.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Made in India.
Write Your Own Review
- Without removing the stuffing, machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the cushion.
- Tumble dry at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.