Washable Cushion Baby Fish Aqua Blue
Its shape and blend of textures will make this fish a favorite with kids and adults alike! Washable cushion with fish-shaped outline, tightly-woven 100% cotton on the outside and with 100% polyester filling of the finest quality. The entire exterior has been previously dyed in aqua blue and on one side of the figure's sides, cotton yarns have been applied using the chenille and loop technique to create a fish scale effect. At the tail, cotton yarns have been woven in the same colour to imitate a fish fin. This cushion is, without doubt, original and fits in with any kind of decoration and style, be it a kids' room or play room or the living room, sofa, armchair, etc. Discover the rugs from The Sea collection as well as the new blankets and wall hangings and ... give your home a revitalized look!
|Size||2' x 10"|
|Composition||Cover: 97% cotton 3% other fibres / Filler: 100% polyester|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine, without uncovering.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural natural cotton exterior with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Exterior: Natural cotton, stuffing: 100% polyester.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Made in India.
- Without removing the stuffing, machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the cushion.
- Tumble dry at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.