Washable Cushion Biscuit
Inspired by the classic biscuit, it integrates perfectly into settings with well-defined and contemporary lines. A cushion in the shape of a biscuit, made of compact 100% cotton fabric and 100% polyester stuffing, the base is of undyed natural cotton color. Circles in the form of little holes have been embroidered while the edging forms the curves of the biscuit, all in black. It works very well in children's rooms, but also for living rooms, couches, armchairs, hammocks, on the floor, bedrooms, etc. It is washed in the washing machine without having to be uncovered and is child-friendly because it lacks zippers and buttons. It combines perfectly with Bereber and Trace rugs and the Baby wall hanging.
|Size||1' 2'' x 1' 8''|
|Composition||Cover: 97% cotton 3% other fibres / Filler: 100% polyester|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine, without uncovering.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural natural cotton exterior with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Exterior: Natural cotton, stuffing: 100% polyester.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Made in India.
- Without removing the stuffing, machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the cushion.
- Tumble dry at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.