Washable Cushion Coral
Out of stock
The beauty of coral is now in your home, too! Washable cushion in the shape of a coral, tightly-woven, cotton on the exterior and 100% polyester filling of the finest quality. The exterior has been previously dyed using coral colored natural dye to achieve a worn-effect (natural techniques), so no two cushions are exactly alike. Original, fun, unique, this cushion will add a cheerful and stylish touch to the different rooms in the house, be it a kid's room or play room or for the living room, on the sofa, armchair, hammock, etc. Discover the complete The Sea collection with its rugs, cushions, blankets and wall decor.
Size: 1' 2" x 1' 7"
|Size||1' 2" x 1' 7"|
|Composition||Cover: 97% cotton 3% other fibres / Filler: 100% polyester|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine, without uncovering.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural natural cotton exterior with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Exterior: Natural cotton, stuffing: 100% polyester.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Made in India.
Write Your Own Review
- Without removing the stuffing, machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the cushion.
- Tumble dry at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.