Washable Cushion Moon
Inspired by the moon, the galaxy is one of the great inspirations of the season. A round cushion with an irregular border, with an exterior in compact 100% cotton fabric and 100% polyester interior, embroidered on the base (in the natural undyed color of the cotton) are circles that resemble the craters of the famous satellite. It is fun for a boy's or girl's room, and also for other locations such as the living room, couch, armchair, hammock, floor, bedrooms, etc. Machine washable without being uncovered, it has neither buttons nor zippers, which makes it child-friendly. In the same Galaxy collection discover the washable Milky Way and Universe rugs and the Galaxy wall hanging.
|Size||Ø 1' 4''|
|Composition||Cover: 97% cotton 3% other fibres / Filler: 100% polyester|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine, without uncovering.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural natural cotton exterior with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Exterior: Natural cotton, stuffing: 100% polyester.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Made in India.
- Without removing the stuffing, machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the cushion.
- Tumble dry at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.