Washable Cushion Rocket
For traveling to infinity and beyond! The Rocket cushion, part of the Galaxy collection, takes the shape of a rocket with its vapor trail; the exterior is compact cotton fabric, the stuffing is 100% polyester and the trail is strands of cotton in red and yellow. This cushion is fun for young and old alike, perfect for the children's room and also for the living room, couch, armchair, hammock, floor, bedrooms, etc. Machine washable without uncovering and, not having zippers or buttons, it is child-friendly. Combines perfectly with all of the Galaxy collection of cushions, Milky Way and Universe washable rugs and the Galaxy wall hanging.
Size: 1' x 2' 2''
|Size||1' x 2' 2''|
|Composition||Cover: 97% cotton 3% other fibres / Filler: 100% polyester|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine, without uncovering.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural natural cotton exterior with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Exterior: Natural cotton, stuffing: 100% polyester.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Made in India.
Write Your Own Review
- Without removing the stuffing, machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the cushion.
- Tumble dry at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.