Washable Rug Agatha Puffy
Agatha Ruiz de la Prada and Lorena Canals collaborate to create the solidarity washable rug Agatha Puffy.
With the purchase of each rug you are giving back for breast cancer research.
Add a splash of color to your home for a good cause!
Our popular Puffy Love design now becomes "Agathized" in a bolder, passion-red version, as seen through the eyes of Agatha Ruiz de la Prada. A collaboration that gives back for breast cancer awareness by donating a part of its sales to the Sandra Ibarra Foundation.
The revamped rug is shaped as Agatha's iconic red heart with a smaller heart-shaped cushion popping out of its surface, in a contrasting shade of fuchsia pink. The entire Puffy collection features cushions attached to its rugs for an added element of fun!
The Agatha Puffy rug is sustainably handmade, tufted in all-natural cotton and tinted with nontoxic dyes. It comes neatly packed in a practical cotton tote bag, customized with a design by Agatha Ruiz de la Prada.
Estimated shipping date: November 23th
|Net Weigh||10,80 lb|
|Size||5' 3'' x 5' 11'|
|Composition||97% Cotton 3% other fibres Base: Recycled cotton|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 18001.
- Our products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship Click here
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made en India.
- Machine wash (capacity 12kg or more) separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the rug.
- Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.