Washable Rug Air Natural XL
Inspired by endless skies, deep oceans and incredible mountain peaks, our new home designs handmade from different techniques and vibrant colors bring the uniqueness to our Early Hours collection. Good for both floor and wall, these rugs will definitely add a chic bohemian look to any room. The mixture of different sewing techniques provides these designs of several textures and thicknesses, featuring stripes and fringes on a canvas simulating the sky, clouds and the early air. In this case, this size is bigger.
|Size||6' 7" x 9' 10"|
|Certifications||ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001|
|Composition||97% cotton 3% other fibre - Base: recycled cotton|
|Registrated Design||Nº 1.126|
|Net Weight||18,08 lb|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001and ISO 18001.
- This rug is made with the Loop and Cut-Pile techniques: With the Loop technique the thread is not cut, continues through the carpet forming small loops. The rug designed with this technique:
• It is more resistant to the passage of people.
• Loose less lint.
If you have pets at home, we recommend that you use carpets made with other techniques than Loop, for example Cut Pile
- Our products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship Click here
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made en India.
- Due to the size of this rug, it must be cleaned using a professional laundry service.
- Use a mild detergent. Do not use whiteners nor softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the rug.
- Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.